When normal people face challenges in life, they panic! They get afraid, and sometimes, the fear overshadows them and they begin to feel like there is no way out or there is no way they are going to overcome what they are going through.
Does fear dominate your heart when you face distress? Do you quiver when you face difficult times? Then this faith over fear Bible study toolkit is what you need to give you a lesson on choosing faith over fear.
The Bible teaches us that, with God all things are possible. (Matthew 19:26) This means that if we put all our faith in God, He will redeem us. God says we should not be afraid or worried because He is with us. So we need to trust Him by His word.
So this faith over fear Bible study plan is to help you remain calm and not be overly worried. Trust that God will help you to deal with everything.
The Faith Over Fear Bible study toolkit is meant to;
- Give you comfort for difficult times
- Remind you of God’s love and promises to us
- Help you to hold on to your faith in God.
This 72 page Bible study toolkit contains;
- A 30 Day Bible Reading Plan
- Verse study sheets to help you gain a better understanding of the verses
- Bible study journal with enough space to write down your thoughts on the scripture and how you can apply it in your life.
- 30 Printable Scripture cards to keep handy for when you need to remind yourself of God’s promises and how much He loves you.
- A printable prayer for difficult times to serve as a guide when praying.
How to use this Bible study plan for maximum impact
This Bible study tool kit includes;
- Bible reading plan
- Verse study sheets
- Bible study journal
- Scripture cards
- A prayer
How to use the verse study sheets
- Read the verse carefully and write it down
- Write down the keywords that stand out to you and what they mean to you.
- Note the concept of the verse (Is it a promise, advice, or encouragement?).
- In order to better understand the verse, it is important to read the verses before and after it.
- If you don’t understand the scripture, try reading other Bible versions and translations. (NKJV, GNB, ESV, KJV, NIV, etc)
How to use the Bible study journal
- Read the scripture again carefully. After reflecting and meditating on the verse, write it down as you understand it. (In your own words).
- Write down what the scripture is trying to tell you about faith.
- Write down the important steps you need to take in your life right now to apply the scripture in your life.
- Write down your prayer request.
- Say your prayer to God so that you are able to apply the scripture you read in your life, this will ensure you grow in faith.
How to use the scripture cards
- Print out the scripture cards and cut them out to keep them handy, (it will be best if laminated)
- You can keep them in your purse or wallet or stick them where you will see every day.
- This will remind you of God’s love and promises for you to help you remain calm and hold on to faith.