New beginnings can be scary and exciting at the same time. On one hand you are excited to try something new, on the other hand, you are afraid of what the end result is going to be like.
This can cause you to panic and not even venture to embark on your new journey. But the word of God provides advice and encouragement for new beginnings.
So whatever your new beginning is, whether you are starting a new school, getting a new job, moving to a new place, starting a new relationship, or even letting go of certain behaviors or certain people in your life, do not be anxious.
Instead, take this Bible study plan and learn about what God has to say about your new beginnings and his plans for your life.
This New Beginnings Bible study toolkit is meant to;
- Help you understand what the word of God says about new beginnings
- Provide advice and encouragement for this new chapter of your life
- Give you the strength to embark on your new journey
This 69 page New Beginnings Bible study toolkit contains;
- A 30 Day New Beginnings Bible Reading Plan
- Verse study sheets to help you gain a better understanding of the verses
- Bible study journal with enough space to write down your thoughts on the scripture.
- 8 Printable Scripture cards about new beginnings.
- A printable prayer for new beginnings to serve as a guide when praying.
How To Use This Bible Study Plan For Maximum Impact
This Christmas Bible study toolkit includes;
- Bible reading plan
- Verse study sheets
- Bible study journal
- A prayer
- Scripture cards
How To Use The Verse Study Sheet
- Read the verse carefully and write it down
- Write down the keywords that stand out to you and what they mean to you.
- Note the concept of the verse (Is it a promise, advice, or encouragement).
- In order to better understand the verse, it is important to read the verses before and after it.
- If you don’t understand the scripture, try reading other Bible versions and translations. (NKJV, GNB, ESV, KJV, NIV, etc)
How To Use The Bible Study Journal
- Read the scripture again carefully. After reflecting and meditating on the verse, write it down as you understand it. (In your own words).
- Write down what the scripture is trying to tell you about new beginnings
- Write down how you can apply the scripture in your life.
- Write down your prayer. This can be based on how you want to apply the scripture in your life.
- Say your prayer to God.
How to use the scripture cards
- Print out the scripture cards and cut them out to keep them handy, (it will be best if laminated)
- You can keep them in your purse or wallet or stick them to where you will see them every day.
- This will remind you of God’s advice and encouragement for your new beginning.